Pikachu is very cute and the theme of my blog is cute things and fashion thus for I will give away a brand new Pikachu 3DS with Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire depending on the winners choice!
- must be following me.
- reblog this post as many times as you want.
- likes and giveaway blogs do not count.
- this giveaway is international.
- i will pay for the shipping fees so do not worry.
- will use random.org to pick the winners.
- it’ll be shipped to you with my name on it.
deadline is november 10th.
"Eeveelutions are pretty cool" giveaway
Hello, I remade and I think it’s time for a new rad giveaway o/ Thank you for the many people who have already followed me too!
You will win:
- A brand new eevee 3DS XL.
- Any eeveelution keychain of your choice
- Any eeveelution plush of your choice under $40
- Must be following me. I’m strictly Pokemon-only.
- Only reblogs count, liking can be used for bookmarking only
- No giveaway blogs or inactive sideblogs, meaning they don’t count
- You must give out your address so I can ship it to you, but that’s only after you win!
- If you’re under 16 make sure you have your parents consent I don’t wanna get in trouble.
- This is international, I pay for shipping.
- Winners will be chosen by a random generator
- If you do not respond within 48 hours it goes to the next one in line.
It ends September 15th. Good luck.
so! since i just like making people happy i wanna giveaway some of the event pokemon i’ve collected!! i’ve never actually done a giveaway before so please bear with me ;w;
here’s what you could win!
- lvl 30 shiny mew!!
- lvl 10 NICKNAMEABLE celebi!! how rad is that i have one named onion fairy okay
- lvl 50 shaymin!!
- lvl 26 jirachi!!
- lvl 50 meloetta!!
- lvl 54 diancie!!
here’s something you have to know first!!! i clone a lot of my pokemon. so yes, i’m giving away clones. but hey, free pokemon! if you don’t like clones, that’s okay, just don’t bother with my post. i won’t take any offense :)
there will be three winners! winners number one and two will win two of these cuties!! and winner number three will win three, plus a random shiny pokemon i own! i promise it’ll be cute~~
and here’s HOW TO WIN!
reblog this post! or like it! do whichever! as much as your little hearts desire! on SEPTEMBER THIRD (my birthday!), i will be picking out the winners from a random number generator. giveaway blogs don’t matter to me and you don’t have to be following me
— i just post pictures of shiny pokemon i have and reblog giveaways that’s pretty much this blog it’s boring i get it
message me if you have any questions~
Here it is, the kick-off giveaway! I’ve decided to reset my town and begin a new one and start a blog! To celebrate I’m giving away a Sloppy Set that I managed to dupe using my sister’s 3ds and my second copy. If you don’t want it because it’s duped, let me know and I’ll give you just the bells and give the set to second place if they want it. :)
- First Place: Entire Sloppy Set (duped), afternoon teaset, and 12 million bells.
- Second Place: 4 million bells and afternoon teaset
- Third Place: 1 million bells and afternoon teaset
- Must follow this blog (you can un-follow after, I guess, but I’ll be doing more giveaways so it may not be in your best decision)
- Reblogs and Likes count (One like= one entry, one reblog= one entry)
- No giveaway blogs (I’ll check once the winners are picked)
- I MAY add more prizes and/or winners if the notes go up, but I don’t have TOO much to offer.
- ENDS AUGUST 10TH - winners will have 48 hours to respond and a week to pick up prizes before they go to someone else.
- Must have ACNL and a 3DS
- Must communicate through tumblr
- Must be willing to exchange FCs
- Good Luck! :D
*How to win*
- 3 initial winners are selected by a random number generator. Then those winners are contacted and asked to guess a number 1-100 (which is selected by a random number generator) Whoever’s closest is 1st, 2nd closest is 2nd, and 3rd closest is 3rd.
This is why you should have a cat y’all. Egyptians believed that cats repelled evil spirits.
Cats are evil spirits. They’re just the strongest so all others must bow to their greatness.
Actually according to legend, cats are guardians of the Underworld. So once you are dead if you try to sneak back into the land of the living they send you back where you came from. They protect the living from the dead.
While there were many other feline goddesses worshiped by the Ancient Egyptians, Bast was the only one represented as a domestic cat. Cats were believed to be a manifestation of the goddess Bast. (Bast/Bastet originally was a Lion, or a lion-headed goddess, but her head eventually changed to a domestic cat as legends shifted)
Bast was originally a goddess of Warfare, but over the years it shifted to protection and fertility (and also the protector of all cats, because Bast is a badass like that)
Nearly every Celtic country has cat-legends. The Welsh believed that ship-cats could predict weather and tides. The English were worried about cats stealing a babies breath and the Scots had a very gruesome ritual called the Taghairm. (There is another ritual of the same name not involving cats.)
In one version, the Taghairm is said to be one of the most effective means of raising the devil, and getting unlawful wishes gratified; the ritual included roasting cats alive, one after the other, for several days, without eating. This supposedly summoned a legion of devils in the guise of black cats, with their master leading them. Kitty Devil~
Another variation of the ritual was said to summon a demonic cat called Big Ears, who would grant the summoners answers to their questions, and fulfill their wishes. Basically the same thing, but Lucifer wasn’t involved (yay?)
Norse mythology said cats were sacred to Freya, goddess of Warfare and Hunting, as well as love, beauty and fertility. Her chariot was drawn by two cats, and if you wanted her blessing on your marriage or harvest, you could leave a bowl of milk outside.
She apparently had such a soft spot for cats that she would bless those who were kind to them. If a cat showed up at your marriage, that was a sweet sign of fortune.
The Babylonians believed that the souls of priests were escorted to paradise on the back of a cat. The Babylonians also encouraged the overbreeding of cats so they would hunt and keep away the vermin.
There’s a ton more history and mythology attached to felines, and I definitely encourage people to check it out sometime.
Don’t forget about Sekhmet, the lioness and war goddess of Egypt! Fierce.
How I mark my gender in social media/ online
THIS IS IMPORTANT
Not gonna lie some guy literally walked down my road an hour ago drawing faces on everybody’s cars
What a cockmunch
Like, he could have been nice and actually wiped their cars off
but instead he drew faces on them as if to say “I was here and put effort in to do something, but it was something useless.”
IF YOU REBLOG THIS I’M GOING TO PEE ON EVERYTHING YOU LOVE